We are seeking experienced and self-motivated Senior Implementation Consultants. These roles require a strong ERP implementation background and also a demonstration of the ability to understand and solve business problems.
The main functions of the role are:
- Customer analysis of requirements for new implementations
- NetSuite implementation project management, configuration, training and support
- Support sales activities on functional requirements and demonstrations
You will possess a strong implementation background, excellent analytical skills, good customer facing skills and a solid understanding of business systems. Other requirements include:
- Significant experience in an external or internal consultancy or “trusted expert” role.
- Previous experience of implementing an ERP, finance and CRM systems, preferably NetSuite
- Deep knowledge of transactional business processes such as such as procure-to-pay and order-to-cash, including accounting impact.
- Previous experience of pre-sales
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- A can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
Additionally, we are looking for the following skills:
- Accounting: a qualification in accounting coupled with strong up-to-date knowledge of business accounting processes, from book-keeping through to multi-company consolidation. The ability to converse at CFO level is essential
- Experience in face-to-face analysis, specification, project planning and effort estimating.
- Experience managing and leading small project teams with evidence of delivering successful projects.
You must be able to evidence these requirements during the application process. As you will be working completely within the NetSuite platform you will be ready to embrace new technologies and have an enthusiastic approach to learning and self-study.
There will be a requirement to travel nationally and possibly internationally but the majority of work will be performed remotely from your home office.